A Smol Surprise, and Future Plans

I stalled out on Windchill, too many details Za Warudo my thinking. But I completed another S.T.A.A.R. short story in an hours long marathon. This one is called Crowd Cover. Hotel-84's Alpha team engages in pursuit of an individual suspected of collaborating with a hostile ABE species.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7l2m0sl61ek0bik/S.T.A.A.R.%20Crowd%20Cover.docx?dl=0
 
I think the next story will also be a breather style. I'm currently flipping between
 
Interview: 
Oscar-89 operators interview a man about the suspected alien-involved disappearance of his family. 

or

Boredroom Meeting: 
Mike-28 sits through a meeting of the United Nations Extraterrestrial Activity Council. 
 
Which do you like? Comment your choice and why below, so I know what types of stories to focus on.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Media And Terror Attacks (New Media)

Poem For and Inspired by Emily

Writing (Badly) In The Past