I Mis-Underestimated...

Well, I performed a bit of an undercalculation. Turns out drafting a meeting of  6 national-level and 3 global-level agencies, as well as their leaders, is time consuming. What I'm saying is that Boredroom Meeting will be glacially slow. Instead, I will substitute a (hopefully) shorter story idea.
The First Starfighter 
1st Lieutenant Njeri Idowu undertakes the maiden flight of S.T.A.A.R.’s first space-capable fighter craft, the XM-01 Space-Capable Combat Flight Chassis.
 
I'd like your opinions on the concept for The First Starfighter. All the comment has to do is tell me how to improve it, what's typed before doesn't matter! 
-  Dylan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Media And Terror Attacks (New Media)

Poem For and Inspired by Emily

Writing (Badly) In The Past