Pearl Harbor

Souvenir from my trip to Pearl Harbor in 2015
I have always been a big fan of military history, so when my family and I went to Hawaii over the summer of 2015, I was pretty excited. We went to Pearl Harbor on the third day in Hawaii. The long line was well worth the wait. The Arizona memorial was solemn, the Missouri is an impressive ship, and the museums that are scattered around were very interesting. Along with thee hat you see there,  also got a Pearl Harbor shirt that's currently with me at college. It's a bit too hot to wear it now, but I try to wear it at least once very week when the temperature is fine. Maybe I will go back there in the future, hopefully with a family of my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Media And Terror Attacks (New Media)

Writing (Badly) In The Past

Poem For and Inspired by Emily